Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Justin~my quiet Angel…..our rock of Gibralter

it was kinda difficult to find dramatic photos to reference Justin's sketch……
but thats so typical of my laid back angel, who is the perfect tandem in the family to balance his 2 brothers' oft Doraemon episodes ;)…..

Today, going into day 4 of my "a sketch a day project"……I thought I wanted to try some shapes~


 mmmmmmmmm is it more interesting how Justin's unassuming pose was enhanced by the background? 
Yea, his biased mum's eyes definitely think so….hahahaha!

Stenciling is fun after all…..heh2, time to scout for more materials to experiment with…..
2011, so far jolly good……
looks like the year ahead is gonna be really adventure ~ Artwise ♪♪
and me say hurray and 3 cheers for that!!!

wishing everyone and me "Another great year ahead"  


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest