Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

wheeeeeeee ~ I can do anything by michellechoongkhoo

wheeeeeeee by michelle's blue planet
wheeeeeeee, a photo by michelle's blue planet on Flickr.
there are days when art liberates you......

even when u dont feel like in the mood for sports because you are aching all over....

even when you dont feel at your physical best because you feel a flu or fever coming...

even when you know the weather makes it near impossible to try some things...


Today was such a day .
But I still wanna feel like I could do anything in the world; smile ...
in my mind and at the stroke of my fingers over my ipad using paperby53 app at least! big big smile :D

Tomorrow when I am more up to it, mebbe I will tackle some of the other things thats swirling around in my mind.

The present is a gift.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest